When your product comes in finishing phase testing process is expected to start as son new build is out, and existing bug reported in shortest time as it possible. Our team guarantee to laid down on the quality of the deliverable in sprite of short time frame which will further help in reducing the cost of development, and prevention of possible defects to come to end user.
First advantage that your company gets is to save time and money. There is less documentation required though documents help to a great deal in verifying and validating the requirements but considering the time frame of the project, this approach leads to focus more on the application rather than documenting the things. Since it is iterative in its form, it tends to have a regular feedback from the end user so that the same can be implemented as soon as possible. And because all phases of SDLC need to be completed very quickly, there is a transparency to each individual working on the project with the status of each phase.
Another advantage that Agile Methodology offers to other approaches available is that in case there is any Change request or enhancements come in between any phase, it can be implemented without any budget constraint though there needs to be some adjustment in the already allotted time frame which will not be a difficult task for the projects following Agile tactics.
Daily meetings and discussions for the project following Agile approach can help to determine the issues well in advance and work on it accordingly. Quick coding and Testing makes the management aware of the gaps existing in either requirements or technology used and can try to find the workaround for the same.
Continuous testing is the only way to ensure steady progress and continuous
quality. We have successfully executed a number of assignments in which we demonstrated ‘Agile Testing Competency’ by delivering projects of the highest quality standards.
Testers are integral part of any scrum team. They are valued Agile team members. CoreQuality Solutions fulfills this role by assigning a ‘Test Specialist’ in every Agile software development team. If the customer has its own development team, we can offer testers who can be a part of customer’s existing scrum development team(s).
Exploratory testing is a powerful and fun approach to testing. The plainest and simplest definition of exploratory testing is test design and test execution at the same time. Exploratory testing is opposite of scripted testing which have predefined test procedures, whether manual or automated. Exploratory test are not defined in advance. In this type of testing the testers have to do minimum effort for planning but maximum execution cover so that tester gets exact functionality of application. This can be helpful for tester to decide what can be next to test. During testing the tester learns about behavior of the software application, start creating test plan or test scenarios.
Advantages of exploratory testing:
- Less preparation is needed, important bugs are found quickly, and at execution time, the approach tends to be more intellectually stimulating than execution of scripted tests.
- Testers can use deductive reasoning based on the results of previous results to guide their future testing on the fly. They do not have to complete a current series of scripted tests before focusing in on or moving on to exploring a more target rich environment. This also accelerates bug detection when used intelligently.
- After initial testing, most bugs are discovered by some sort of exploratory testing. This can be demonstrated logically by stating, “Programs that pass certain tests tend to continue to pass the same tests and are more likely to fail other tests or scenarios that are yet to be explored.”Manual Testing
Core Quality Solutions automation service provides our clients real benefits and optimum results using automated platform for web application testing. Automated testing extends capabilities of testing team, increasing the efficiency of their work in quality control of the software product under test. With our experience test automation services we provide high quality testing solutions to make the project a success.
Traditionally, testing is done by test engineers or QA staff. It involves manually setting up a test environment, entering test data and gathering test results. In small case testing, where a person is needed to verify results manual testing is proffered method.
For large scale testing, where are large amounts of informations and repetitiveness, automated testing not only makes the process faster and more efficient, it also reduces risk of human error and therefore increasing the overall quality of test.
What are benefits of automated testing?
- Cost reduction
- Automated tools run test cases significantly faster than human operator
- You can use same test for different versions of application, even if user interface is changed
- Number of resources for regression test are reduced
- Shorted development time by accelerating testing cycles